Wednesday 7 March 2012

Becca's 10th Anniversary Palette in Dusty Rose - Review and Swatches

Next up is the other Anniversary Palette in this collection, Dusty Rose. I just knew that this would wow me. WOW.

Dusty Rose houses four of Becca's cream products. From the top right corner going anti-clockwise, we have:
  • Lip Gloss in Cassini - very sheer nude pink
  • Creme Blush in Turkish Rose - muted nude rose
  • Lip & Cheek Creme in Tuberose -fresh medium pink with a hint of peach
  • Creme Highlighter in Narcissus - a highly pigmented light gold

L-R: Cassini, Turkish Rose, Tuberose, Narcissus, Cassini layered on top of Tuberose
Verdict: This palette is a winner for me. I can see myself using all four shades to create a complete daytime look that is fresh, flawless and never overdone. I highly recommend using Turkish Rose all over your cheeks for a natural "base" cheek colour. Layer Tuberose on the apples of your cheeks. Use Tuberose again on the lips, followed by Cassini. Lightly dab Narcissus on top of your cheekbones to highlight. DONE! :)

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3