Friday 21 December 2012

FOTD in Shu Uemura Prestigious Bordeaux and Ciate Nails

Just a quick post to fill the gap that is my absence for the last 4 weeks. I have been traveling around the US and Canada and I simply had no time to do any post updates.

On another note, I have decided to take another job prior to leaving on this holiday and so the past 6 weeks have been simply hectic!!


Haha... I can't stop giggling at the above picture. I am no nail or hand model alright.


These pictures were taken after I came home from a full day of shopping etc. I was happy to see that the shadows held up beautifully over my Shu Uemura cream eyeshadow base. I purchased Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer potion in the US and its actually so much better than the Shu!! 


Product breakdown:
- Laura Mercier Silk Creme Foundation in Sand Beige
- Becca Anniversary Palette in Dusty Rose on cheeks (Tuberose lip & cheek creme and Narcissus highlighter)
- Shu Uemura Prestigious Bordeaux palette (bronze on eyelid, dark purple in outer v and lower lashline, light purple to blend harsh edges and lightly on the inner corner, light tan on the inner eyelid, gold glitter in the middle of the lid) - I love the colours on this palette!! Rich, jewel tones are the bomb!
- Maybelline Falsies Mascara 

Hope you enjoyed this look!! 

xx Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3