Friday 11 January 2013

US Beauty Haul - Cindy went a little Crazy!

This is going to be EPIC. 

I will be the first to admit that I go a little weak at the knees at beautiful makeup. Can you imagine what my heart was doing when I saw the prices of the makeup-s in the US?? I was giddy!!

#drumroll#

A tarte 6-piece SMOLDER-eyes eyeshadow/liner set and MUFE eyeliner set.


Tom Ford Cognac Sable, Burnished Amber, and Shade and Illuminate in Intensity Two :D

Also picked up UD Vice Palette (still haven't played with this enough to review), BITE lip palette, and Guerlain Les Fauves.


Bought sooo many lip products this time round. The top row is three Revlon Lip Butters in Strawberry Shortcake, Cotton Candy and Peach Parfait, Mac Ruby Woo, Becca Ultimate Colour Gloss in Berry Twist and Fallen Angel.

The bottom row is YSL glossy stains in #7, #8, and #13, Lancome gloss in #321, Tom Ford Black Orchid, LMdB John Barrett Lip Creme, Coral Confection Lip Gloss and Bali Lip Gloss, BITE Beauty pencil in Scarlet.


Tarte Tipsy. My ONLY blush purchase. Nothing really grabbed me. I was really itching for Chanel Frivole, and I might finally cave soon. :D


And we have reached the miscellaneous bunch :) Caudalie face mist, UDPP, Essie Luxeffects in As Gold As It Gets, Chanel Malice (LOVE!!) and Chanel Peridot (also LOVE!!).
 

Hope you enjoyed this post :) I had a blast shopping in the US. I can't believe how cheap the prices are!! Please do let me know down in the comments section if there are particular items you want reviewed. I don't always review everything I buy even if I really enjoy using it (pure laziness).

Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and I'm always happy to help with your queries so don't hesitate to drop me a note <3